Techno|Boss is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the analysis acumen, the passion for IT technology and willing to work for a great company in rapid expansion, join in now!
Department: IT Operation
Project Location(s): Abidjan, Côte d'ivoire
Education: University level
As an IT engineer you’ll need to:
- Day to Day Deskside Support
- Remote Support to colleagues on multiple sites.
- Ability to form strong working relationships to best assists our clients.
- Deliver IT projects including IT deployment of business applications and lab systems.
- Ensure consistent implementation of PC hardware devices and AV components.
- Experience in the following systems: VMWare, Linux, Windows OS, IT network devices, wi-fi devices, CRM, LMS and Cloud computing.
- To install best practice and efficient ticket management
- Responsible for Ticket management and answering support calls.
Skills / Experience
- Office 365 Administration
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Windows 10 and Server OS Support
- Linux Ubuntu, Centos and Red hat
- Remote Support – VPN, Windows Remote Desktop
- Networking – Firewalls, routers, switch, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP
- WordPress and Moodle
- SQL Databases
- Experience in Virtualised Environments
- Relevant IT Certifications